Wrongful Banning

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

EvilAcid

Wrongful Banning

Post by EvilAcid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello Joey i would like to report one of your admins for having a bad attitude and poor adminship, anyways i was playing on the server today and to pass time did a few zounds no one was having a problem with it at all and im not a person who realy spams zounds none the less use them very much but after the 4th zounds 2 only being music Archangel decided to rudley scream into the mic with threats now i know the server rules say no music zounds after wave 15 which i had forgotten about that rule otherwise i would of not of done it but to be screamed at in a rude manner was something i don't take to kindly i did say wow censored much because that's how the attitude towards me was i do know in the rules it does state treat others the way you want to be treated i did follow that rule to its fullest. This would of never happened if he had treated me with much more respect rather then rudely yelling into the mic. Ther have been other people who have done this and nothing said to them but for some reason i guess im not on the kiss ass list or something he had to treat me like shyt.

anyways i figured i would post this in hopes of getting unbanned from a wrongful banning i have been a long time player in the server and never really been a problem causer.

i would also like to note that he has banned people just for voice chatting as well, weather the persons age i think everyone should be welcomed to play on the server not be banned because something annoy's a power hungry admin.

and the reason why i say power hungry is the fact that he didn't ask me to plz stop doing the music zounds he just flat out said "if you don't fkn stop playing music zounds im going to make sure your banned for good" i would say that this person obviously doesn't hold the proper responsibility of being admin but this is a big turn off to having your server emptied quite quickly with an individual who cant handle being an admin. it was the reason for my "wow dik much" comment because he was acting exactly that.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Wrongful Banning

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello EvilAcid,

After reviewing your defense, and the evidence against you, I have decided that it is appropriate to lift your ban early. We usually impose a standard one week cool down ban, however in light of the way you were addressed, I'll reduce your week down to time served. Let this serve as your warning and reminder to please stay mindful of the rule of not playing zounds after wave 15. The rule is in place to try to cut down on lag. Corrective action will be taken to ensure that our admins respond in a more respectful manner. In case you have forgotten any of the other server rules here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3. Any future incidents will be dealt with using the standard one week ban which will be imposed in its entirety. You may rejoin the server immediately.

-Baron
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

EvilAcid

Re: Wrongful Banning

Post by EvilAcid » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 am

thank you i appreciate it very much i'll be sure to recap myself on the rules since it has been a while since i had played on the server that is one that i had forgotten and so i will read over the rules once more.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”