*****READ ME BEFORE POSTING*****

Have a cool custom skin? Post a topic about it in here. **Note** See the announcement in this forum before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

*****READ ME BEFORE POSTING*****

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have restarted this forum with a fresh way of dealing with skins. This forum is going to be organized with our skins instead of a ton of skins from you guys that you end up changing in a week. I did this so Knave Sky or I can create a master skin download. Before posting your skin read these rules for posting in this forum.

1.) If your one of the people that plan on changing your skin every other week then don't bother posting in here. It's a waste of our hard drive space.

2.) Don't post a ton of skins that people "might" like. Only post the skin YOU are going to use.

3.) Make a post for your own skin. Don't reply to someones post with the skin your using. Make your own topic.

4.) DO NOT post any inappropriate skins. NO nude models/skins are allowed. This forum is for all ages.

*****NOTE**** Downloading skins is at your own risk. I have heard that people get more UT crashes after downloading certain skins. I personally personally prefer frame rates over what skin everyone is using. Monster Madness is not responsible for any loss of data that might occur after a crash.*****

Regards,
Paintball
Last edited by BaronVonRotterdam on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:30 pm

Awsome Paint, now if everyone actually does this, makig that one big download later on will be easier
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:53 pm

KnaveSkye wrote:Awsome Paint, now if everyone actually does this, makig that one big download later on will be easier
ya, i was gonna plan on doing this too because you didnt seem to be doing it. However if you still want to have at it :)
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Meh, doesnt matter to me, I havnt really started cause it seemed like 4-5 people responded and wasnt worth the effort, but if you are into doing it, you probably got more time for such things than I
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:45 pm

KnaveSkye wrote:Meh, doesnt matter to me, I havnt really started cause it seemed like 4-5 people responded and wasnt worth the effort, but if you are into doing it, you probably got more time for such things than I
If you don't have the time I don't mind doing it.

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:15 am

Its all yours paint, make us proud :rub:

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:14 am

Ok I have about 6 or 7 skins I rotate through when I'm tired of one of them.

Granted I usually change my skin 3 or 4 times in a year, but should I post all the skins in my post or what?

Vader
Yoda
Fett
Death
Driods

umm and I forgot the other 2 since I haven't been using them :oops:

What I'll do most likely is zip them all together in 1 download.

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:12 pm

To those new to the forum or just a lazy regular, plz post skins for the sake of seeing fewer jacobs =P

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:11 pm

please please please can you put a male/female medic-skin in that skin-pack??? and maybe if its possible only available for them who need same requirements to be a "full medic", like min.400hb, min.400dr, max. adv. dr, medic level3, and maybe medic exp level5.

or if thats not possible, is there a way to create a medic-"red-cross"-cap or armlet which only is available for medics too???
i hate when noobs run away from medics cause they dont read the "... is healing you"-message and fear beeing hit and killed by something... if someone loooks like a medic it would be better i guess. btw if a medic can be seen from far distances it would be helpfull for those who need health.

ats

ps: idea for a female medic-skin: i would prefer that "nurse" from movie "kill bill 1", dressed in white, with mini-skirt, nylon-stockings, medic-cap and a black eye-patch!...

hmmm.... oh well... forget that, with using that skin others forgot to kill monsters ;-)

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:32 am

Hmmm... hang out with the nurse or go kill monsters... so hard to choose.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Return to “Custom Skins”