Being over level 260

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:53 pm

yeah yeah, runnin the mouth again as usual but this time in a smarter, referential way :P

and every pu combination for gun, map, and actual pu availibility needs considered.

anyhow, take for instance the last map i played this morning before heading to work. i spent my first 10-12 waves with rl power 6 with cluster and i couldn't even get hands on a speed 5, let alone much of anything really good for powerups. then i dabble with one rl spread until wave 17 when i found a second. all the while there are 2 shotguns, mini ssr (found the pu myself to give to vengar since i didn't want to hear groaning i was using it), laser rifle, etc in other player's hands. in the end, caddy got an 11k score nearly (with combat, acquiring 2 lrods at two times, and ice rune to win the map with superspeedy and very impressive skill shown to earn it justly), i had just over 6000, and gaz was like 20 points behind me with buddhist barely juist behind him too. if i don't get the pus i need early, i can't be as good of a killer, and lo and behold if i don't get a proper gun setup i seek, i don't do as well either.

of course, when YOU score ultra high even as compared to #2 scorer on a map, that is just your wild, noncheating skills, right? or just maybe you cheat? or perhaps you just like to keep trouble going on because this is how you get your kicks when your hand leaves your crotch.

let it go, every regular here knows you just do not like being surpassed, and usually you only log in to play these days when none of the usual high scorers are on.

just..let..it..go -..-

have more fun, that is an order, soldier!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

Listen here fudgepacker

Post by border_2 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Dont talk about my hand being on my crotch drea when u stick your unit up a dude arsh.See again the way you talk is no different then what we have been ask not to do.Ya for you to talk about me touching myself while you have sex with men is a joke i like women and if thats weird to you then you can go to hell nm your on your way because god made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 pm

ah, gotta love drama...
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”