See you next time Space Cowboy.

Jokes, Media, Mayhem, you know...fun stuff.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

See you next time Space Cowboy.

Post by Quester115 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:10 pm

it is with great disappointment that i bid goodbye to one of the few mmo's that i enjoyed playing: Space Cowboy by Gpotato.

so i guess its on to the next game
I was wondering...I know we have some other Gpot fans around here somewhere...where do you hang around? game/server and what do you absolutely love about it?
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:45 pm

its been a minute since i messed with space cowboy...8 months or so....I make a daily check usually for new free mmo's....the ones i still have on my computer are Gunz(not really mmo, but fun every now and then), i know alot of people play Rappelz but I didnt really get into it, New World is fairly decent on the graphical end(and a class that can look like a fox,tiger,panda,lion) and transforms into actual fox or lion was kinda a selling point for me(its free, just a phrase), Justrecently downloaded Rising Force(commonly known as RF online) it was pay to play until just recently...now it has an item mall, but those are just perks, not necessities...its more sci fi...blasters and energy weapons...a race that is mechs..its decent so far, but i have barely scratched it. another was fiesta online...it has a sorta cell shaded graphical scheme and decent combat, but all these games are huge grind fests(because most started in korea, and they get off on grinding, min/maxing) but hey, so is space cowboy, so thats nothing new to you.....also looking for some people to play hellgate london with(but you gotta buy that one)...let me know, id give you the site i go to...but one link seems broken now..and another loads rediculously slow.....hmm, get back with me, curious to know what dirrection you go
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Quester115 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:17 pm

yeah, it's been a while since i opened sco too. Just got my p4 (basic no perks underclocked 1.2GHz with an ancient nVidia 6800, but it runs silently and makes for a good media centerish pc) back up, so i decided to pop it open and found that i just cleared up a few gigs of space :)
Rappelz is most likely going on here. so send me your names foos. (or link to the threads about it...there around here somewhere...)
Rising Force and fiesta sounds like fun. the celly ness of fiesta sounds interesting so i'll try it.

as for grinding...not a big fan, but hey, when life takes years for that stat boost...
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

Return to “Fun, Games, Jokes”