maybe pictures say more than words..

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

maybe pictures say more than words..

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:07 pm

i feel running in circles with some things, also if i look at the screenshots, who was
playing at the testing event, its a bit a disappointment only like 3 players had
made a more or less small comment here in forum about it, also most of
them only complained while playing and often when no admins were there
to write down the suggestions/problems/feedback.

so, i tried to make 2 pictures from that experience, and i think i am not the only
one who feels that it looks like this:

well, the "fun-factor" beeing that "low" on 180 is pretty much influenced too by the beeing kicked
from the game and map crash problem, which caused many players to overreact. their mind was to clouded
to tell the true original feeling they had before it happend that often....

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: maybe pictures say more than words..

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Thank you for the time you took to explain your feelings about Patch 180 Amy. I too love a good challenge and by no means are the 180 settings set in stone. We are constantly tweaking things according to players feedback. I'll keep this in mind as we continue testing. Thanks again for all of the hard work you do and the valuable testing you provide :)
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Rumple
Private
Private

Post by Rumple » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am

I made it a point to complain when the admins were around, so I did my job. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I probably bitched too much, but you know what? This game is still fun. I actually like the 180 patch, except for the Matrix and non-tossable C4. The tank, as long as nobody is driving it around, is fine too.

The monster levels may be high, and there may be too many vortexes, and there may be too little or too much of one pickup or another...but, I have decided to just accept the challenge and trust that things will be tweaked for the better in some way shape or form.

I was not here, you did not see me. :scared:

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am

I kept telling the people who complained to go to the forums and make there statements. The other thing I kept trying to tell people is use the MP5, is about as strong as a wand. I would medic mine if it was under +2 and still kill most things. TMoney figured it out after the 2nd day when he noticed I didn't use anything else but the MP5 and started more kills. With the skill medic and team medic, you gain exp for healing as well as killing so I went from lvl 294 to lvl 301/4 don't recall but its between there or could be higher. All I did was pick one spot and stay there, might have moved a little bit to go hunt down the last few monsters.

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”