No summer vacation?

Anything interesting on the news lately? Chances are someone saw it too, talk about whatever it was in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

No summer vacation?

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am

| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Quester115 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

personally, the US needs to do something (anything) that can boost their academic status.
Now there are certainly (many) things that also need to be reviewed in the system, however.

I think that having a more constant year in the lower grades will be a good thing. Trimester or quarter years will still give students a time to rest, yet not so much at one time will keep the beginning semester review to a minimum as well as keeping the students in a sharp frame of mind.
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

souless
Corporal
Corporal

Post by souless » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 pm

i am ok with it if hes talking about year round schooling i dont think i would mind that because u may not have 2 months in summer but you get more and longer breaks plus i think you end up finishing school earlyer also I never did year round school thats just what iv heard so correct me if im wrong on that

but i dont really care cause it wont affect me because I AM GRADUATING THIS YEAR "hopefully/better be *shakes fist in direction of school*" HAHA YES IM DONE IN ABOUT 2 AND A HALF MONTHS =p no more high school evil :party:

in your face for people who are still in school *besides people in college* in your face!
The bible was misinterperated its the monotones shall inherit the earth not the meek

Return to “Current Events”