banned

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
BOBO
Private
Private

banned

Post by BOBO » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Ingame name =GtH=BOBO_T_BAGN. I was banned by =E= MEGA for disrespecting a admin. Mega was our commadner I had another clan mate in my squad =GtH= LTBNPLAYN*RIP* and I was hitting my V commander talk key instead of my B squad key and did not relize it till I heard a voice I did not recognize then before I could say anything I was banned, can I get a unbann please. My clanmate tried to talk to mega to let him know what happened but he went idle, so hey mega sorry about that bro

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Re: banned

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm moving on to another server
Cool story.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

-|crazy|-stiffl0r wrote:
I'm moving on to another server
Cool story.

Not a story but the truth :bow:

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Once we talk to mega we will consider your request.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Yep no problem. I will even make a small donation, it will not be much times are hard. We use the server, atleast we can do is make a donation weather or not I get unban.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Is there anyway to donat using the paypal without having to have a paypal account? I closed my paypal a while back do to it being hacked and I got scammed so I do not want to make another account ever again hahahha let me know if there is a way thanks

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 am

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm mostly a cash/money order guy. Screw the banks and their free checking that costs $10 a month if your average monthly balance is less than $500 :@
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 am

ZombieSlayer wrote:Not that I'm aware of, but I'm mostly a cash/money order guy. Screw the banks and their free checking that costs $10 a month if your average monthly balance is less than $500 :@
haha fail lol

BOBO, please be aware that a donation will not help make your ban go away. While we do appreciate any support we get from our players, it is not a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.
That said, we will look into the issue. Most likely, you'll be unbanned.

=GtH= LT.

Post by =GtH= LT. » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Hello This is =GtH= LT.BNPLAYN*RIP* Now I will take my valuable time to shed some light on this subject here.

I have been playing in your sever for a long long time and under several accounts. And yes BOBO is 1 of my 3 3 start accounts that I gave my buddy. Now as for admining I was a SR.Admin for the worlds #1 full rotation server in BF2 for years. I was in charge of well over 180 admins. And looked into all admin abuse accusations that came in. I can also spot a hacker a mile away and my track record is 100% on it. and that comes from Ea telling me that in emails sent to me from the general manager saying thank you. Since I have caught 1000"s of them. And Ea Resetting their stats and them getting PB banned on my word. I have taught admins and other admins out side of FCW how to tell if someone is hacking. I also go around and help servers get up and going. I pop up my x fire and tell my friends jump in or pull my clan in to help them out. And they for the most part do. Now Here is a history on =E-= I personally helped them get their server going way back then they had a server and their admins turned and started with admin abuse. Kicking for childish things. When I was under my BOBO account. Well I guess when I pulled my guys out of their sever they died out. and every server I see them in they start their BS on us because they could not run their server correctly and the players decided they wanted to play where their was no childish admin abuse. or god complex. Just like all the other servers like Box USR BIG Ect. List is long on the servers I helped out over the years . But most are gone now with out any backing of a community. And their mistreatment of the people that come into the server to simply come in and play.

Now Your admin was commander and was running around playing instead of not doing his job. So he personally let the enemy get on the island and take it. Now BOBO was trying to talking to me in game. But was hitting the V button like a dumb azz yes he is a nub. LOL And was giving his opinion of the commanders job. And the admin straight out banned him. But as an admin of a server You need to have a thicker skin as you will start giving the server a bad rep for admin abuse.Everyone knows talking trash is a part of the game. And is not against the server rules to talk trash. As we all have seen it in the scroll messages everyone talks trash and no one gets banned. So I don't know why BOBO is banned. But hey I find it funny how the admin left commander before the end of the round since we were losing. When I left the BNPLAYN account to start my DNPLAYN account I was top 65 in the world over all and top 50 in the world in commanding. I never left when I was commanding even if the team loses. But then again I hardly Lost as commander. It's called loyalty to those that tried to help you out. Even if you lose. Really go's to show poor sportsmanship. And really go to show what type of person you are.

Now this situation that happened in my personal opinion as well establish admin in BF2. This was a bad call. Why kick or ban someone because your frustrated because you simply failed to do the job at hand. And you were told it. Like I tell every commander you took the JOB. Then damn well you do the damn job.. But it's really funny how bobo get's banned for his opinion. And his opinion was well shared by the rest of the team. But the known hackers that were in the server didn't get banned.

Now I would personally like my account unbanned please.. Since I and my buddy did not break any known rules of the server to have this ban.

Thank you
=GtH= LT.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Well he was banned for disrespecting an admin, rule 2 of 2 in the server rules section of these very forums.

http://www.gamingmadness.org/forum/view ... 109&t=3182

Granted it was not intended for the admin to hear the disrespect, be he heard it and banned the offender. Not knowing exactly what was said I won't comment about the ban being an overreaction or not. I will stand behind it though.

Not all bans are permanent, and I feel sufficient time has passed to lift the ban. I've watched you and your buddy play and have learned a couple of things while doing so (thanks :D ). I hope you continue to enjoy playing on our server.

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”