Please Unban

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
MISTER_N00b
Private
Private

Please Unban

Post by MISTER_N00b » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi - I'm MISTER_N00b and I was banned today. I was accused of using a cheat thing when I honestly wasn't.

I was trying out a new assault rifle ( the black one that doesn't have many rounds but does a lot of damage ) and I was on an honest and very wicked roll. I can't defend myself against being on top of the ladder during the first few minutes of the game except to say that I AM good!

A guy called xerox ( followed by sum fancy hackery looking name ) kept accusing me cos he kept getting shitty because I was owning him. He does that all the time and to any player who beats him - he starts screaming aimbot and gets honest players banned. Straight up. :-( I can't defend myself against the likes of him because I'm new to this game and don't have any rank or anything. Why don't you sit and watch HIM for a while and watch him as he lies and gets angry and starts ratting on innocent people.

Xerox reckoned that you had a video of me hacking. in Between him swearing at me and calling me a noob and a faggot. Feel free to show it to the Supreme Court of Gamers or God or Jesus or whoever as I've got nothing to hide apart from the fact I know how to shoot.

And yes, I swore back at him and was a total smartbum to him. My stepdad taught me how to stand up for myself - even on the internet.

Please - I swear on all things important to me that I wasn't cheating and that you please give me another chance.

I'm only 14 and there's no way I can afford a subscription to a aimbot ( I looked them up on google and the only ones I could find are ones you need a credit card for ).

Yours sincerely,

David H.

P.S. - his name was XeRoX! xX|$aN3_Sn|p3rXx - just went in and got it and out again before he could start screaming and trying to get me banned from another karkand server. I shouldn't have been smart to him and said that his nickname sounded like a photocopier. He got really shitty over that ay and that's when he started accussing me of hacking.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Please Unban

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am

Okay I found your ban. You were banned for "ESP HACKS AND AIMBOT". We will review the evidence against you and then we will get back to you after.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 am

I saw that you produced nothing but B0 black screenshots while playing. That is really strange :-0

May be your stepdad, likely Ch0pperNZ, let you use his credit card for that subscription ;-)

Just a thought,

MISTER_N00b
Private
Private

Post by MISTER_N00b » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am

Hi SG . No he's too cheap to own a credit card and when he does splash out it's usually on a horse or at the pub lol. 80 blank screenshots ...... ? I don't know ...? And if they're punkbuster screenshots which I didn't know until now could take screenshots, then they are a joke. I have windows 7 and ever since I've had it, it takes half an hour to get into a game because I've never been able to fix the punkbuster heartbeat stops problem. I've tried everything - hours of googling all the forums and trying this and that and when I make punkbuster tickets, they just tell me what the hours of forums said. So maybe it's punkbusters heartbeat that's killing the screenshots?

So, with all due respects, punkbuster is not all its cracked up to be ay! In light of this ( I'm getting help writing this as my sister has the hates on xerox too now ) could I please be extended the benefit of the doubt this time??? Please?

By the way since everyone is so keen on ratting each other out, I'm telling on Xerox. Although I can't get into the server, I can still see who's there. And he is sitting on well over double points that everyone else. Even I don't get scores like that. The biggest rat is also the biggest cheat and I'd be soooo very happy to see him get banned forever too please. Please don't punish me on the word of a cheat and some mucked up screenshots that are blank.

David and Alice H.

PPS Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read is not my stepdad nor is he from New Zealand. Good movie though.

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 am

As for your heartbeat issue, have you tried updating PunkBuster for BF2?

If not try running pbsetup: http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloade ... php?file=1

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

So, Ch0pperNZ is your other nickname? Why did you not bother appealing when that one got banned?

MISTER_N00b
Private
Private

Post by MISTER_N00b » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

S.G. Like I said, I did everything the forums said - that included updating from evenbalance. Many of the forums I visited had the hates on punkbuster. Just type into google, "punkbuster sucks" and you'll see what I mean. It is dodgy, questionable software which crashes a third of the time, lies the other third of the time and sucks for the final third.

- crazy - no I'm not chopper. Since that's an I.D., there are a lot who play bf2 in this country. And the population of New Zealand is four million.

So does this mean I'm unbanned? Should I go in and check?

Or are you guys still deliberating?

Please advise.

David

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 pm

No you are not unbanned, it is currently still being discussed internally.
We will let you know what happens next eventually.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

MISTER_N00b
Private
Private

Post by MISTER_N00b » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Okay thank you mobster.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

After two day of an internal discussion with the other admins and, reviewing the evidence we have on you.
We have come to the decision, the ban is going to stay.

Do not try to change CD Keys/IP Address, because that will lead to further frustration and banning.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”