XeRoX

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
[W]oOzY<3
Private
Private

Re: XeRoX

Post by [W]oOzY<3 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Last edited by [W]oOzY<3 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 pm

You guys are funny :hawhaw:

BTW What does XeRoX stand for?

[W]oOzY<3
Private
Private

Post by [W]oOzY<3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Nothing. Just XeRoX!.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Seriously these guys are getting out of hand along with Aura or whatever his name is. Its obvious he hacks. Everyone in the server always complains about them. They are not doing any good in the server and would not hurt the server if they were gone. They kill the server everytime they are in there with there hacks. Last night the server crashed 4 times in a row and everytime it did a XeRox was in there and I was recording fraps he would hide go idle for a sec then server would crash. Funny thing is when he did not come back in it would not crash. Now about 4 minuters ago same thing happend, aura and XeRoX blue were both in there Aura goes idle for a sec server crashes. everytime I go idle to try and record them the fking server crash's, OBVIOUS. I understand your policy even though if they have prior bans its fking obvious they are hacking guys you know it everyone knows it. They kill the server and then its hard to get it populated, they killed it last night with there hacks and one shots. I gaurentee you if they were gone , the server would be a lot better with out the no skill censored ass censored.

just and edit, now they are gone out of the server and no crashing, come on its obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

cool story.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Yea sure is when your server is staying empty 90% of the time because of it, cool story isn't it? LOL my clan is the one getting the server jumped off half the time then these XeRox guys come in there hack and kill the server LOL But like you said Cool story grow up.

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm

You really expect us to believe you follow those guys around and notice they go idle right before the server crashes? Surely you've got video of that. Like you've got video of the hacking and stuff.
Remember, this section is to report players. Not the "clan bashing" section. I'm sure you'll find some place on the internet where you're welcome to do this, but this is not it. It isn't of any help for anyone.

Bringing up another thread and continue your random bashing because the other thread got closed sure is a smart thing to do as well.
Seriously, stop what you're doing and come back when you have plausible evidence. Until then - thanks, but no thanks.
And stop acting like the game is older than yourself.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Fine I got 2 videos from fraps showing what xerox was doing at the time of crash, then crashed again then never came back server was fine. Then Aura came in server crashed he was idle sitting at cement for 2 seconds then crashed never came back it was fine, I have to up load it to youtube, I dont use xfire quality sucks i record in HD sry, give me a bit let it up load

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 am

A video of a player from 3rd person point of view trying to show someone Idle, so then they can crash the server?
How are you going to prove that one?

Maybe if you could pull off this with a 1st person point of view video, and you see a DOS or some other type of application from their screen.
Then we could consider it.

Quoted from your last locked post:
BOBO wrote: I'm moving on to another server
And yet your still here with your clan drama...
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

Or ...

... You could sneak up behind him while he's hacking away ...

... and smack him in the back of the head with a bat! :hawhaw:

That'd teach him a life lesson :omg:

Return to “Vigilante HQ”